kf stacks - List stacks in the targeted Space
kf stacks [flags]
Stacks contain information about how to build and run an App. Each stack contains:
- A unique name to identify it.
- A build image, the image used to build the App, this usually contains things like compilers, libraries, sources and build frameworks.
- A run image, the image App instances will run within. These images are usually lightweight and contain just enough to run an App.
- A list of applicable buildpacks available via the bulidpacks command.
- help for stacks
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Config file (default is $HOME/.kf)
- Kubectl config file (default is $HOME/.kube/config)
- Log HTTP requests to stderr
- Space to run the command against. This overrides the currently targeted space