kf create-route - Create a traffic routing rule for a host+path pair
kf create-route DOMAIN [--hostname HOSTNAME] [--path PATH] [flags]
Creating a Route allows Apps to declare they want to receive traffic on the same host/domain/path combination.
Routes without any bound Apps (or with only stopped Apps) will return a 404 HTTP status code.
Kf doesn't enforce Route uniqueness between Spaces. It's recommended to provide each Space with its own subdomain instead.
kf create-route example.com --hostname myapp # myapp.example.com kf create-route --space myspace example.com --hostname myapp # myapp.example.com kf create-route example.com --hostname myapp --path /mypath # myapp.example.com/mypath # Using SPACE to match 'cf' kf create-route myspace example.com --hostname myapp # myapp.example.com kf create-route myspace example.com --hostname myapp --path /mypath # myapp.example.com/mypath
- Don't wait for the action to complete on the server before returning
- help for create-route
- Hostname for the route
- URL Path for the route
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Config file (default is $HOME/.kf)
- Kubectl config file (default is $HOME/.kube/config)
- Log HTTP requests to stderr
- Space to run the command against. This overrides the currently targeted space