This page documents production updates to the Apigee UI in 2022 and later. We recommend that users periodically check this list for any new announcements.
See 2021 and prior for older release notes.
See also: Known issues.
You can see the latest product updates for all of Google Cloud on the Google Cloud page, browse and filter all release notes in the Google Cloud console, or you can programmatically access release notes in BigQuery.
To get the latest product updates delivered to you, add the URL of this page to your
reader, or add the feed URL directly:
July 01, 2022
On July 1, 2022, we released an updated version of the Apigee UI.
This release contains a new version of the Debug tab in the Apigee Proxy Editor. Following previous releases of new versions of the Overview and Develop tabs, this completes the initial release of the new Proxy Editor.
To view the new Debug tab, see Using Debug.
June 21, 2022
On June 21, 2022 we released an updated version of the Apigee UI,
The Data Collectors UI is now generally available.
A search bar has been added to the new Proxy Editor Develop view. This lets you search for items within a proxy or sharedflow bundle.
May 31, 2022
On May 31, 2022 we released an updated version of the Apigee UI.
API Monitoring Timeline charts were not displayed correctly in the Timeline view.
Previously, you needed to navigate to another API Monitoring view (such as Investigate) and then return to the Timeline view to see charts. This has been fixed: now you can go directly to the Timeline view to see charts.
May 25, 2022
May 18, 2022
On May 18, 2022, we released an updated version of the Apigee UI.
May 04, 2022
On May 4, 2022 we released an updated version of the Apigee UI.
We have released a new version of the Develop tab in the Proxy Editor. See Introducing the new Proxy Editor.
April 18, 2022
On April 18, 2022, we released an updated version of the Apigee UI.
The UI for managing Apigee instances has been updated and improved:
- You can now specify a list of accepted Cloud projects that can privately connect to the instance's service attachment.
- The New Instance dialog is replaced by a dedicated Create new instance configuration page with fields for specifying or creating a disk encryption key and for editing the list of accepted projects.
- The Edit instance dialog is replaced by a dedicated page that lets you add or remove environments and edit the list of accepted projects that can privately connect to the instance's service attachment.
- The UI now lets you select the disk encryption key from a list and provides a convenient flow if you want to create a new key.
- The UI for deleting an instance has changed. There is now a DELETE button on the Instance details page.
For more information, see Managing instances.
|229008583||When opening the Apigee UI in multiple tabs with different orgs, some cache entries were not being synched. This has been fixed.|
February 22, 2022
On February 22, 2022 we released an updated version of the Apigee UI software.
The following accessibility improvements have been made in the Apigee UI:
- In the Develop > API Proxies view, the screen reader now reads "Create new proxy" for the Create New button
- In the Traffic column of the API Proxies view, the screen reader now reads the traffic tooltip text, and the tooltip has been removed.
- In the Last Modified column, the screen reader now reads a message like "5 months ago on Sep 17, 2021 6:21 PM," and the tooltip has been removed.
- Hovering the mouse in the Action column now displays a menu showing the Delete item, to make it accessible.
|170748813||The help text in the project selector menu at the top of the UI was out of date. The information has now been updated.|
|220188457||Proxy/sharedflow undeployment was failing in the new Proxy Editor. This has been fixed.|
February 15, 2022
On February 15, 2022 we released an updated version of the Apigee UI software.
New Overview Tab in Proxy Editor
We have released a new version of the Overview tab in the Proxy Editor. See Introducing the new Proxy Editor.
Note: The new features in this release will be rolled out over the next week, so you might not be able to view them until the rollout is complete.
The UI now shows a warning when an API Product is in legacy format, stating that some of the displayed fields might be legacy fields.
|201759530||Operations that did not have methods defined were not appearing in the operations table in the API Products UI|
|199814779||The test button in Admin > Environments > Keystores was not working correctly. The button has been temporarily removed from the UI.|
February 08, 2022
On February 8, 2022 we released an updated version of the Apigee UI software.
|212782769||An issue prevented editing a new target server that used a keystore reference, and selecting a key alias when using a keystore.|
February 02, 2022
On February 2, 2022 we released an updated version of the Apigee UI software.
The Apigee provisioning wizard can now auto-allocate /22 and /28 IP address ranges, instead of the larger /21 range
|205810610||Products couldn't be removed from an app if the product's name contained a trailing space|
January 17, 2022
On January 17, 2022 we released an updated version of the Apigee UI software.
|211983110||Product link in app detail page was broken.|