The following sections describe the known issues with Apigee and the integrated portal. In most
cases, the issues listed will be fixed in a future release.
The following table lists the known issues for Apigee:
Recreate runtime instances required when upgrading
If you upgrade from Apigee Beta to the GA release, you must recreate your runtime instances.
The following table describes the known issues with the integrated portal.
- Apigee supports OpenAPI Specification 3.0 when you
publish your APIs using
SmartDocs on your portal, though a subset of features are not yet supported.
For example, the following features from the OpenAPI Specification 3.0 are not yet supported:
allOf properties for combining and extending schemas
- Remote references
If an unsupported feature is referenced in your OpenAPI Specification, in some cases the tools will ignore the feature but still
render the API reference documentation. In other cases, an unsupported feature will cause errors that prevent the successful rendering
of the API reference documentation. In either case, you will need to modify your OpenAPI Specification to avoid use of the unsupported
feature until it is supported in a future release.
- When using Try this API in the portal, the
Accept header is set to
application/json regardless of the value set for
consumes in the
- Simultaneous portal updates (such as page, theme, CSS, or script edits) by multiple users is not supported at this time.
- If you delete an API reference documentation page from the portal, there is no way to recreate it; you'll need to delete and re-add
the API product, and regenerate the API reference documentation.
- When customizing your portal theme, it may take up to 5 minutes for changes to fully apply.
- Search will be integrated into the integrated portal in a future release.