This page describes how to view detailed information about an AlloyDB backup.
- The Cloud project you are using must have been enabled to access AlloyDB.
- You must have one of these IAM roles in the Cloud project you are using:
roles/alloydb.admin(the AlloyDB Admin predefined IAM role)
roles/owner(the Owner basic IAM role)
roles/editor(the Editor basic IAM role)
If you don't have any of these roles, contact your Organization Administrator to request access.
backups describe command to view details about a
gcloud beta alloydb backups describe BACKUP_ID \ --region=REGION_ID \ --project=PROJECT_ID
- BACKUP_ID: The ID of the backup. You can find a backup's ID by viewing a list of backups.
- REGION_ID: The ID of the region where the backup is placed.
- PROJECT_ID: The ID of the project where the backup is placed.