This page describes how to view the list of instances in an AlloyDB cluster.
Before you begin
- The Google Cloud project you are using must have been enabled to access AlloyDB.
- You must have one of these IAM roles in the Google Cloud project you are using:
roles/alloydb.admin(the AlloyDB Admin predefined IAM role)
roles/owner(the Owner basic IAM role)
roles/editor(the Editor basic IAM role)
If you don't have any of these roles, contact your Organization Administrator to request access.
- In the Google Cloud console, go to the Clusters page.
- Click a cluster in the Resource Name column.
- To view the list of instances, in the Overview page, go to the Instances in your cluster section.
To use the gcloud CLI, you can install and initialize the Google Cloud CLI, or you can use Cloud Shell.
instances list command to view the list of instances in
gcloud alloydb instances list \ --region=REGION_ID \ --cluster=CLUSTER_ID \ --project=PROJECT_ID
- REGION_ID: The region where the instances are placed.
- CLUSTER_ID: The ID of the cluster where the instances are placed.
- PROJECT_ID: The ID of the project where the cluster is placed.