This page describes how to view detailed information about an instance in an AlloyDB cluster.
- The Cloud project you are using must have been enabled to access AlloyDB.
- You must have one of these IAM roles in the Cloud project you are using:
roles/alloydb.admin(the AlloyDB Admin predefined IAM role)
roles/owner(the Owner basic IAM role)
roles/editor(the Editor basic IAM role)
If you don't have any of these roles, contact your Organization Administrator to request access.
- In the Google Cloud console, go to the Clusters page.
- Click a cluster in the Resource Name column.
- In the Overview page that opens, go to the Instances in your cluster section and view the details about your instance.
instances describe command to view details about an
gcloud beta alloydb instances describe INSTANCE_ID \ --region=REGION_ID \ --cluster=CLUSTER_ID \ --project=PROJECT_ID
- INSTANCE_ID: The ID of the instance.
- REGION_ID: The region where the instance is placed.
- CLUSTER_ID: The ID of the cluster where the instance is placed.
- PROJECT_ID: The ID of the project where the cluster is placed.