This page describes how to delete an AlloyDB backup.
- The Cloud project you are using must have been enabled to access AlloyDB.
- You must have one of these IAM roles in the Cloud project you are using:
roles/alloydb.admin(the AlloyDB Admin predefined IAM role)
roles/owner(the Owner basic IAM role)
roles/editor(the Editor basic IAM role)
If you don't have any of these roles, contact your Organization Administrator to request access.
backups delete command to delete
an AlloyDB backup.
gcloud beta alloydb backups delete BACKUP_ID \ --region=REGION_ID \ --project=PROJECT_ID
- BACKUP_ID: The ID of the backup. You can find a backup's ID by viewing a list of backups.
- REGION_ID: The ID of the region where the backup is placed.
- PROJECT_ID: The ID of the project where the backup is placed.