This page describes how to view the list of AlloyDB clusters in a project.
- The Cloud project you are using must have been enabled to access AlloyDB.
- You must have one of these IAM roles in the Cloud project you are using:
roles/alloydb.admin(the AlloyDB Admin predefined IAM role)
roles/owner(the Owner basic IAM role)
roles/editor(the Editor basic IAM role)
If you don't have any of these roles, contact your Organization Administrator to request access.
- In the Google Cloud console, go to the Clusters page.
- From the Select a project list, select a Google Cloud project.
- Click Open.
- In the Clusters page that opens, view the list of clusters available in the project.
clusters list command to view the list of clusters.
gcloud beta alloydb clusters list \ --region=REGION_ID \ --project=PROJECT_ID
- REGION_ID: The region where the clusters are placed.
- PROJECT_ID: The ID of the project where the clusters are placed.