This page describes how to view a list of AlloyDB backups.
- The Cloud project you are using must have been enabled to access AlloyDB.
- You must have one of these IAM roles in the Cloud project you are using:
roles/alloydb.admin(the AlloyDB Admin predefined IAM role)
roles/owner(the Owner basic IAM role)
roles/editor(the Editor basic IAM role)
If you don't have any of these roles, contact your Organization Administrator to request access.
ConsoleIn the Google Cloud console, go to the Backups page.
backups listcommand to view a list of backups.
gcloud beta alloydb backups list \ --region=REGION_ID \ --cluster=CLUSTER_ID\ --project=PROJECT_ID
- REGION_ID: (Optional) The ID of the region whose backups you want listed.
- CLUSTER_ID: (Optional) The ID of the cluster whose backups you want listed.
- PROJECT_ID: The ID of the project whose backups you want listed.