Deleting the test clone has no impact whatsoever on your live system or data. Any changes made to data in the test clone are not replicated back to your live system.
Deleting test clone via the Waves UI in Migrate for Compute Engine Manager
You can delete test clones that are part of waves from the Migrate for Compute Engine Manager:
- From the Start New Job page, select the runbook with test clones running.
- Change the operation to Delete Clone
- Click Start.
Deleting test clones via vCenter
To delete a test clone
- Sign in to vSphere vCenter.
- Select Datacenter > Migrate for Google Compute Engine > Delete Clone.
- Confirm the deletion by entering the number that appears next to the box.
The status of deleting the test clone can be viewed on the vSphere Task Console, or on the Cloud Instance Information portlet on the VM Summary page.