The 1000 Genomes dataset comprises roughly 2,500 genomes from 25 populations around the world. See the 1000 Genomes Project website and the following publications for full details:
Pilot publication: An integrated map of genetic variation from 1,092 human genomes
Phase 1 publication: A map of human genome variation from population scale sequencing
Phase 3 publications:
Cloud Storage folders
The following files are available in the
Cloud Storage bucket:
- 1000 Genomes data: gs://genomics-public-data/1000-genomes
- 1000 Genomes Phase 3 data: gs://genomics-public-data/1000-genomes-phase-3
- A full mirror of https://ftp-trace.ncbi.nih.gov/1000genomes/ftp/ is available in gs://genomics-public-data/ftp-trace.ncbi.nih.gov/1000genomes/ftp/
You can access the following datasets in BigQuery for data exploration and querying:
- Phase 1 variants and sample information: genomics-public-data:1000_genomes
- Phase 3 variants: genomics-public-data:1000_genomes_phase_3
About the dataset
- The Phase 1 variants dataset is hosted by the EBI FTP site.
- The Phase 3 variants dataset is hosted by the EBI FTP site.
Use: These datasets are publicly available for anyone to use under the terms provided by the dataset source (http://www.internationalgenome.org/data) and are provided "AS IS" without any warranty, express or implied, from Google. Google disclaims all liability for any damages, direct or indirect, resulting from the use of the datasets.