The 1000 Genomes Project was an ambitious effort to sequence the genomes of over 1000 people to create a detailed and medically useful catalogue of human genetic variation.
The source files for this dataset include:
- The mapped full-genome BAM files listed at the 1000 Genomes FTP site
- All of the VCF files listed at the 1000 Genomes FTP site
More information on this source data can be found in this NCBI article
- Google Cloud Storage folder gs://genomics-public-data/1000-genomes
- Google Genomics Dataset ID 10473108253681171589
- Google BigQuery Dataset ID genomics-public-data:1000_genomes