- Docker support
- Container Engine supports the common Docker container format.
- Private container registry
- Google Container Registry makes it easy to store and access your private Docker images.
- Automatically scale up and down your application based on your resource utilization (CPU, memory).
- Logging & Monitoring
- Enable Stackdriver Logging and Stackdriver Monitoring with simple checkbox configurations, making it easy to gain insight into how your application is running.
- Fully managed
- Container Engine is fully managed by Google reliability engineers, ensuring your cluster is available and up-to-date. The Google Cloud Container Engine Service Level Agreement commitment is a Monthly Uptime Percentage to Customer of at least 99.5%.
- Hybrid networking
- Reserve an IP address range for your container cluster, allowing your cluster IPs to coexist with private network IPs via Google Cloud VPN.
- Identity & Access Management
- Control access in the cluster with your Google accounts and role permissions.
“ Container Engine delivers a high-performing, flexible infrastructure that lets us independently scale components for maximum efficiency.”- George Yianni Inventor of Hue and head of technology-connected lighting for the home at Philips Lighting
|Nodes in the cluster||Referred to on your bill as...||Price for cluster|
|0 to 5 nodes||Basic Cluster|
|6+ nodes||Standard Cluster|