This page describes how to view and list Artifact Registry repositories.
Before you begin
- (Optional) Configure defaults for gcloud commands.
- You must have the Artifact Registry Reader role or a role with equivalent permissions.
You can view repositories within a Google Cloud project.
To view a list of repositories:
Open the Repositories page in the Google Cloud console.
The page displays a list of your repositories.
To filter the Artifact Registry repository list:
- Above the repository list, click Filter Table.
- Choose a filter from the filter list.
- Specify the value that you want to use for filtering the list.
To list existing repositories, run the following command:
gcloud artifacts repositories list [--project=PROJECT] \ [--location=LOCATION]
To view the type of encryption configured for a repository, run the following command:
gcloud artifacts repositories describe REPOSITORY \ [--project=PROJECT] [--location=LOCATION]
In these commands, replace the following values:
- PROJECT is the project ID. If this flag is omitted, the current or default project is used.
- REPOSITORY is the name of the repository.
LOCATION is a regional or multi-regional location. Use this flag to view repositories in a specific location. You can also use
--location=allto list repositories across all locations.
If you omit this flag, the command uses the default location if a default is configured. Otherwise, omitting this flag lists repositories across all locations.
For more information about the command, run the following command:
gcloud artifacts repositories list --help
- Configure access to your repositories