See the supported connectors for Application Integration.
Send Email task
The Send Email task lets you send custom email notifications from your integration. You can email one or more recipients with a custom subject and a custom message.
Configure the Send Email task
To configure the Send Email task:
- In the Google Cloud console, go to the Application Integration page.
- In the navigation menu, click Integrations.
The Integrations List page appears.
- Select an existing integration or create a new integration by clicking Create integration.
If you are creating a new integration:
- Enter a name and description in the Create Integration dialog.
- Select a Region for the integration from the list of supported regions.
- Click Create.
This opens the integration in the integration designer.
- In the integration designer navigation bar, click +Add a task/trigger > Tasks to view the list of available tasks.
- Click and place the Send Email task element in the integration designer.
- Click the Send Email task element on the designer to open the Send Email task configuration pane.
- Configure the displayed fields using the Configuration properties for the task
as detailed in the tables below.
All changes to the properties are saved automatically.
The following table describes the configuration properties of the Send Email task.
||String||Email address of the recipient(s). You can specify multiple email addresses separated by a comma.|
||String||Email subject line.|
||String||Email body in plaintext.|
You can set the properties to any of the following values:
- A literal
- An integration variable
- A combination of a literal and an integration variable
You can enter combinations of literals and integration variables for the string values. Use dollar sign notation for variable names,
that is, precede and follow
the variable name with a
For example, if you want to use a variable
$varSubject$ in the email
Subject, you will enter text similar to
Test $varSubject$ where
Test is a literal and
$varSubject$ is the variable.
Retry on failure
You can configure various retry strategies to handle errors in a task. The retry strategies allow you to specify how to rerun the task or integration in case of an error. For more information, see Error handling strategies.