- Global Scale
- Horizontally scalable across rows, regions, and continents, from 1 to hundreds or thousands of nodes.
- Fully Managed
- Ease of deployment at every scale and every stage. Synchronous replication and maintenance are automatic and built-in.
- Relational Semantics
- Everything you would expect from a relational database—schemas, ACID transactions, and SQL queries (ANSI 2011).
- Multi-Language Support
- Client libraries in C#, Go, Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, and Ruby. JDBC driver for connectivity with popular third-party tools.
- Transactional Consistency
- Purpose-built for external, strong, global transactional consistency.
- Enterprise Grade Security
- Data-layer encryption, IAM integration for access and controls, and audit logging.
- Highly Available
- Whenever, wherever, your data is highly available.
Customers and articles
How Streak built a graph database on Cloud Spanner to wrangle billions of emails
Behind the scenes with the Dragon Ball Legends GCP backend
How Optiva is transforming the telecom industry
How Google Cloud Storage offers strongly consistent object listing
Mixpanel: Scalable, high-performance product analytics
Spanning the database world with Google
|Feature||REGIONAL PRICE (USD)||MULTI-REGION PRICE (USD)|
|Nodes||From $0.90 per node per hr||From $3.00 per node per hr|
|Storage||From $0.30 per GB per month||From $0.50 per GB per month|
|Network Egress||Cross-region and internet egress rates apply|
Try It Free
Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.