- Global Scale
- Horizontally scalable across rows, regions, and continents, from 1 to hundreds or thousands of nodes.
- Fully Managed
- Ease of deployment at every scale and every stage. Synchronous replication and maintenance are automatic and built-in.
- Relational Semantics
- Everything you would expect from a relational database—schemas, ACID transactions, and SQL queries (ANSI 2011).
- Multi-Language Support
- Client libraries in C#, Go, Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, and Ruby. JDBC driver for connectivity with popular third-party tools.
- Transactional Consistency
- Purpose-built for external, strong, global transactional consistency.
- Enterprise Grade Security
- Data-layer encryption, IAM integration for access and controls, and audit logging.
- Highly Available
- Whenever, wherever, your data is highly available.
“It was essential for us to have order sequence in our app logic, and with Cloud Spanner, it’s built in. When we started looking at GCP, we quickly identified Cloud Spanner as the solution, as it provided relational semantics and incredible scalability within a managed service. We hadn’t found a Cloud Spanner-like product in other clouds.”- Manoj Goyal Chief Product Officer, Marketo
“With Cloud Spanner, we can process ten times more transactions per second (using a current benchmark of 55k transactions per second), allowing us to better serve customers, with a dramatically reduced total cost of ownership.”- Danielle Royston CEO, Optiva
|Feature||REGIONAL PRICE (USD)||MULTI-REGION PRICE (USD)|
|Nodes||From $0.90 per node per hr||From $3.00 per node per hr|
|Storage||From $0.30 per GB per month||From $0.50 per GB per month|
|Network Egress||Cross-region and internet egress rates apply|
Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.