- Create workflows that connect data, processing, and services across clouds, giving you a unified data environment.
- Ease your transition to the cloud or maintain a hybrid data environment by orchestrating workflows that cross between on-premises and the public cloud.
- Python Programming Language
- Leverage existing Python skills to dynamically author and schedule workflows within Cloud Composer.
- Fully Managed
- Cloud Composer's managed nature allows you to focus on authoring, scheduling, and monitoring your workflows as opposed to provisioning resources.
- Open Source
- Cloud Composer is built upon Apache Airflow, giving users freedom from lock-in and portability.
- Built-in integration with BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, Datastore, Cloud Storage, Pub/Sub, Cloud ML Engine, and more, giving you the ability to orchestrate end-to-end GCP workloads.
- Increase reliability of your workflows through easy-to-use charts for monitoring and troubleshooting the root cause of an issue.
|Web core hours|
|Database core hours|
|Web and database storage|