This page describes how to check the status of your Cloud SQL import and export operations.
Each status message includes:
- A timestamp.
- A status (pending, running, or done).
- A message containing the details of the operation.
Checking the status
To check the status of an import or export:
In the Google Cloud Console, go to the Cloud SQL Instances page.
- To open the Overview page of an instance, click the instance name.
- Select Operations from the SQL navigation menu.
The most recent operations are at the top of the list. Look for "import" or "export" in the message description.
To view the status of an import or export operation:
gcloud sql operations list \ --instance INSTANCE_NAME \ --limit 10
Import and export operations have
TYPE field. The status of these operations is in the
You can also list details of a specific operation or wait for a specific
operation to complete. For more information on this command, see the
gcloud sql operations command reference page.
If you exported into a Cloud Storage bucket, you can also check the log file created by Cloud SQL in the bucket for information about export status.
- Learn more about importing and exporting data.