This page describes how to get the name of your service and its configuration ID.
- In the GCP Console, go to the Endpoints dashboard for your project.
- If you have more than one API, click the API from the list.
- Click the Deployment history tab.
The service name is displayed between the API name and the tabs, near the top-left side of the page. In the Service configuration deployments list, the configuration ID is displayed along with the date and the email address of the project member who deployed the configuration. The Service configuration deployments list displays the latest 100 configuration deployments. The most recent configuration is displayed at the top of the list.
- Enter the following to display the project IDs for your
gcloud projects list
- Using the applicable project ID from the previous step, set the default
project to the one that your API is in:
gcloud config set project [YOUR_PROJECT_ID]
- Get a list of services in your project:
gcloud endpoints services list
- Using the applicable service name from the previous step, get a list of
configuration IDs for the service:
gcloud endpoints configs list --service=[YOUR_SERVICE_NAME]
For more information on the above commands, see the gcloud reference.