Get a Google support package
Google Cloud Platform offers different support packages to meet different needs, such as 24/7 coverage, phone support, and access to a technical support manager. For more information, see GCP Support.
Get support from the community
Ask a question on Stack Overflow
Ask a question about Cloud Endpoints on
Use the tag
google-cloud-endpoints for questions about
Cloud Endpoints. This tag not only receives responses from the
Stack Overflow community, but also from Google engineers, who monitor the tag
and offer unofficial support.
Discuss Cloud Endpoints
Join the google-cloud-endpoints Google group to discuss Cloud Endpoints and receive Cloud Endpoints announcements and updates.
Use and contribute to samples on GitHub
The Cloud Endpoints team monitors issues filed against the Cloud Endpoints sample code repositories on GitHub:
- Cloud Endpoints Samples: https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/endpoints-samples/issues
- Java Samples: https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/java-docs-samples/issues
- Node Samples: https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/nodejs-docs-samples/issues
- Python Samples: https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/python-docs-samples/issues
- Go Samples: https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/golang-samples/issues
- Ruby Samples: https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/ruby-docs-samples/issues
- PHP Samples: https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/php-docs-samples/issues
File bugs or feature requests
From the Cloud Endpoints documentation, click either Send feedback link on the page. This will open a feedback form. Your comments will be reviewed by the Cloud Endpoints team.