This page describes the Deployment history tab in the Cloud Endpoints dashboard, and how to compare configuration files that have been deployed.
About Deployment history
The Cloud Endpoints dashboard provides a Deployment history tab that allows you to view all configuration deployments for a specific service. When you select a specific deployment, you can see details such as:
- The status of the deployment.
- Who deployed the configuration.
- The actual contents of the configuration file.
Viewing changes made to your configuration files
You can compare a configuration file with the previous version. Viewing the differences in your configuration files might be helpful when troubleshooting a problem with a particular deployment.
To view changes made to your configuration files:
In the GCP Console, go to the Endpoints dashboard for your project.
If you have more than one API, select the API that you modified.
- Click the Deployment history tab.
- Select a deployment.
- Click Compare with previous deployment to view a diff of your configuration files.