Dialogflow integrates with the Avaya telecommunications provider.
To create a telephony integration with this system:
- Go to the Dialogflow ES Console.
- Select your agent.
- Click Integrations in the left sidebar menu.
- Enable the Avaya integration.
- You are redirected to Avaya. Provide the configuration information requested by Avaya.
- You are redirected back to the Dialogflow console, and the integration is now enabled for your agent.
For more information on this integration, see the Avaya documentation.
This integration supports phone numbers in the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Pricing and quotas
If your Dialogflow agent's default language is not English,
you must configure the language with Avaya's system.
configuration has a
language attribute of this element
to your Dialogflow agent's default language.
The list of language codes supported by Avaya
is provided in the documentation for