V2beta1 to V2
The V2beta1 API is used to share beta features with Dialogflow users. This section has advice for switching to the stable V2 API.
- If you are using REST or RPC,
update the endpoint from
- If you are using a client library, update it:
- Dynamic languages (Python, Node.js, Ruby): Upgrade the package, and your code will automatically use the latest stable version.
- Static languages (Java, C#, PHP, Go): Install the new package and update all import statements to reference "v2" instead of "v2beta1".
- The field that controls whether
machine learning (ML) is enabled for an
Intenthas changed. The
mlEnabledfield has been removed and replaced by the
mlDisabledfield, and ML is enabled by default.
Version REST RPC Default value Default behavior V2beta1 mlEnabled ml_enabled true ML is enabled V2 mlDisabled ml_disabled false ML is enabled