Prebuilt agents are a collection of agents provided by Dialogflow for common use cases. These agents can be used to establish a base for building conversations for dining out, hotel booking, navigation, etc.
Prebuilt agents include intents and entities for their use cases, but you need to provide intent responses. Responses often depend on your specific scenario or need to be retrieved via fulfillment.
The following limitations apply:
- Prebuilt agents are only available for the
- Each prebuilt agent supports a subset of all Dialogflow languages. When you are browsing pre-built agents, only the pre-built agents that support the default language of the active agent are shown.
Import a prebuilt agent
To import a prebuilt agent to your project:
- Go to the Dialogflow ES Console.
- Click Prebuilt agents in the left sidebar menu.
- Hover the mouse over a prebuilt agent.
- Click View details.
- Click Import.
- Either create a new GCP project or choose an existing one.
- Click OK.