Database Migration Service pricing
Database Migration Service is offered at no additional charge for native migrations to Cloud SQL or AlloyDB for PostgreSQL:
|MySQL-native migration or replication to Cloud SQL for MySQL||No additional charge||1,2,3|
|PostgreSQL-native migration or replication to Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL or AlloyDB for PostgreSQL||No additional charge||1,2,3|
|Oracle migration or replication to Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL||No additional charge during the pre-GA stage||1,2,3|
Notes on migration pricing
1. Cloud SQL pricing for MySQL, PostgreSQL and AlloyDB for PostgreSQL applies to Cloud SQL or AlloyDB for PostgreSQL instances created by a migration, and any network charges for migrations across Google Cloud regions.
2. Compute Engine VM pricing applies to usage of a virtual machine if created in the context of reverse-SSH connectivity setup.
Migrations from other platforms
3. There's no additional charge for network ingress from external source databases. However, costs can be incurred outside of Google such as platform egress charges.
- Read the Database Migration Service documentation.
- Get started with Database Migration Service.
- Try the Pricing calculator.
- Learn about Database Migration Service solutions and use cases.
Request a custom quote
With Google Cloud's pay-as-you-go pricing, you only pay for the services you use. Connect with our sales team to get a custom quote for your organization.Contact sales