This page describes the Service Level Agreement (SLA), if any, that applies to Security Command Center and related products.
Security Command Center SLA
Last modified: July 27, 2020 | Previous Versions
During the Term of the agreement under which Google has agreed to provide Google Cloud Platform to Customer (as applicable, the "Agreement"), the Covered Service will provide a Monthly Uptime Percentage to Customer of at least 99.9% (the "Service Level Objective" or "SLO"). If Google does not meet the SLO, and if Customer meets its obligations under this SLA, Customer will be eligible to receive the corresponding Financial Credits described below. This SLA states Customer's sole and exclusive remedy for any failure by Google to meet the SLO. Capitalized terms used, but not defined, in this SLA have the meaning set forth in the Agreement. If the Agreement authorizes the resale or supply of Google Cloud Platform under a Google Cloud partner or reseller program, then all references to Customer in this SLA mean Partner or Reseller (as applicable), and any Financial Credit(s) will only apply for impacted Partner or Reseller order(s) under the Agreement.
The following definitions apply to the SLA:
- "Covered Services" means Security Command Center Premium.
- "Downtime" means all Valid Requests to the Security Command Center API result in a response with HTTP Status 500 and Code "Internal Error," as measured server-side.
- "Downtime Period" means five or more consecutive minutes of Downtime. Intermittent Downtime for a period of less than five minutes will not be counted towards any Downtime Periods. Downtime as part of Scheduled Maintenance will not be counted towards any Downtime Period.
- "Financial Credit" means the following:
Monthly Uptime Percentage Percentage of monthly bill for the respective Covered Service that does not meet SLO that will be credited to future monthly bills of Customer 99.0% - < 99.9% 10% 95.0% - < 99.0% 25% < 95.0% 50%
- "Monthly Uptime Percentage" means total number of minutes in a billing month, minus the number of minutes of Downtime suffered from all Downtime Periods in that month, divided by the total number of minutes in that month.
- "Scheduled Maintenance" is Downtime related to network, hardware, or software maintenance or upgrades. Scheduled Maintenance will be performed at Google's discretion.
- "Valid Requests" are requests that conform to the Documentation, and that would normally result in a non-error response.
Customer Must Request Financial Credit
In order to receive any of the Financial Credits described above, Customer must notify Google technical support within thirty days from the time Customer becomes eligible to receive a Financial Credit. Customer must also provide Google with the date and time errors occurred. If Customer does not comply with these requirements, Customer will forfeit its right to receive a Financial Credit.
Maximum Financial Credit
The aggregate maximum number of Financial Credits to be issued by Google to Customer for any and all Downtime Periods that occur in a single billing month will not exceed 50% of the amount due by Customer for the Covered Service for the applicable month. Financial Credits will be made in the form of a monetary credit applied to future use of the Service and will be applied within 60 days after the Financial Credit was requested.
The SLA does not apply to any: (a) features designated pre-general availability (unless otherwise set forth in the associated Documentation), (b) features excluded from the SLA (in the associated Documentation), or (c) errors: (i) caused by factors outside of Google's reasonable control; (ii) that resulted from Customer's software or hardware or third party software or hardware, or both; (iii) that resulted from abuses or other behaviors that violate the Agreement; or (iv) that resulted from quotas applied by the system or listed in the Admin Console.
The initial revision of this SLA was published July 27, 2020.
Event Threat Detection SLA
No SLA applies to this service.
Web Security Scanner SLA
No SLA applies to this service.