Use the following procedure if you need to request additional quota for Cloud Filestore instances.
- Go to the Quotas page
- For Service, select Cloud Filestore API.
- Click the box next to the Cloud Filestore quota you want to increase.
- On the top of the page, click Edit Quotas.
- Provide your name, email, and phone number and click Next.
- Specify the new quota limit you are requesting.
- Provide a description for your request.
- Click Done.
Click Submit request.
You should hear back about your quota increase request within two business days.
Optionally, submit another quota increase request or close the browser tab for the request form.
On the Quotas page, close the quota request pane.