- Build and Package
- Build your source and package your build artifacts into Docker containers in a consistent and secure cloud environment.
- Build Logs
- Quickly debug failed builds by reviewing your build logs on the Cloud Console.
- Integrate with your IDE or existing continuous integration or continuous delivery pipeline. Deploy your containers on App Engine, Kubernetes Engine, or Compute Engine with no authentication setup or to the Docker runtime of your choosing.
- Compose custom build steps to use the tooling of your choice. Pull base images and build steps from DockerHub or any public registry or use Google Container Registry for private, secure storage.
- Build History
- View a permanent audit record of every build ever created for your Cloud Project.
- Input Sources
- Build from Google Cloud Source Repositories, source uploaded to Google Cloud Storage, or from GitHub or Bitbucket by connecting your repository to Cloud Source Repositories RepoSync.
- Automated Triggers
- Set up branch and tag rules for automatically building from source on changes to your repository. Works with GitHub, Bitbucket, and Google Cloud Source Repositories.
|First 120 build-minutes per day||Free|
|Additional build-minutes||$0.0034 / minute|