During the Term of the Google Cloud Platform License Agreement or Google Cloud Platform Reseller Agreement (as applicable, the "Agreement"), the Covered Service will provide a Monthly Uptime Percentage to Customer of at least 99.95% (the "Service Level Objective" or "SLO"). If Google does not meet the SLO, and if Customer meets its obligations under this SLA, Customer will be eligible to receive the Financial Credits described below. This SLA states Customer's sole and exclusive remedy for any failure by Google to meet the SLO. Capitalized terms used, but not defined, in this SLA have the meanings given to them in the Agreement. If the Agreement is the Google Cloud Platform Reseller Agreement, then all references to "Customer" in this SLA mean "Reseller," and any Financial Credit(s) will only apply for impacted Reseller order(s) under the Agreement.
The following definitions apply to the SLA.
- "Covered Service" means Google Cloud CDN.
- "Downtime" means loss of external connectivity (via the external IP addresses associated with load balancing forwarding rules) due to the failure of Google's systems.
- "Downtime Period" means a period of five consecutive minutes of Downtime. Intermittent Downtime for a period of less than five minutes will not be counted towards any Downtime Periods.
- "Financial Credit" means the following:
Monthly Uptime Percentage Percentage of monthly bill for Covered Service which does not meet SLO that will be credited to future monthly bills of Customer 99.0% - < 99.95% 10% 95.0% - < 99.0% 25% < 95.0% 50%
- "Monthly Uptime Percentage" means total number of minutes in a month, minus the number of minutes of Downtime suffered from all Downtime Periods in a month, divided by the total number of minutes in a month.
Customer Must Request Financial Credit
In order to receive any of the Financial Credits described above, Customer must notify Google technical support within thirty days from the time Customer becomes eligible to receive a Financial Credit. Customer must also provide Google with server log files showing loss of external connectivity errors and the date and time those errors occurred. If Customer does not comply with these requirements, Customer will forfeit its right to receive a Financial Credit. If a dispute arises with respect to this SLA, Google will make a determination in good faith based on its system logs, monitoring reports, configuration records, and other available information.