Data Labeling API client for Node.js
- Google Cloud Data Labeling Node.js Client API Reference
- Google Cloud Data Labeling Documentation
Read more about the client libraries for Cloud APIs, including the older Google APIs Client Libraries, in Client Libraries Explained.
Table of contents:
Before you begin
- Select or create a Cloud Platform project.
- Enable billing for your project.
- Enable the Google Cloud Data Labeling API.
- Set up authentication with a service account so you can access the API from your local workstation.
Installing the client library
npm install @google-cloud/datalabeling
The Google Cloud Data Labeling Node.js Client API Reference documentation also contains samples.
This library follows Semantic Versioning.
This library is considered to be in alpha. This means it is still a work-in-progress and under active development. Any release is subject to backwards-incompatible changes at any time.
More Information: Google Cloud Platform Launch Stages
Contributions welcome! See the Contributing Guide.
Apache Version 2.0