Cloud Talent Solution API client for Node.js
A comprehensive list of changes in each version may be found in the CHANGELOG.
- Google Cloud Talent Solution Node.js Client API Reference
- Google Cloud Talent Solution Documentation
Read more about the client libraries for Cloud APIs, including the older Google APIs Client Libraries, in Client Libraries Explained.
Table of contents:
Before you begin
- Select or create a Cloud Platform project.
- Enable billing for your project.
- Enable the Google Cloud Talent Solution API.
- Set up authentication with a service account so you can access the API from your local workstation.
Installing the client library
npm install @google-cloud/talent
The Google Cloud Talent Solution Node.js Client API Reference documentation also contains samples.
Supported Node.js Versions
Our client libraries follow the Node.js release schedule. Libraries are compatible with all current active and maintenance versions of Node.js.
Client libraries targeting some end-of-life versions of Node.js are available, and
can be installed via npm dist-tags.
The dist-tags follow the naming convention
Legacy Node.js versions are supported as a best effort:
- Legacy versions will not be tested in continuous integration.
- Some security patches may not be able to be backported.
- Dependencies will not be kept up-to-date, and features will not be backported.
Legacy tags available
legacy-8: install client libraries from this dist-tag for versions compatible with Node.js 8.
This library follows Semantic Versioning.
This library is considered to be General Availability (GA). This means it is stable; the code surface will not change in backwards-incompatible ways unless absolutely necessary (e.g. because of critical security issues) or with an extensive deprecation period. Issues and requests against GA libraries are addressed with the highest priority.
More Information: Google Cloud Platform Launch Stages
Contributions welcome! See the Contributing Guide.
Please note that this
and a variety of configuration files in this repository (including
are generated from a central template. To edit one of these files, make an edit
to its templates in
Apache Version 2.0