Apigee Registry API: Node.js Client
apigeeregistry client for Node.js
A comprehensive list of changes in each version may be found in the CHANGELOG.
- Apigee Registry API Node.js Client API Reference
- Apigee Registry API Documentation
Read more about the client libraries for Cloud APIs, including the older Google APIs Client Libraries, in Client Libraries Explained.
Table of contents:
Before you begin
- Select or create a Cloud Platform project.
- Enable billing for your project.
- Enable the Apigee Registry API API.
- Set up authentication with a service account so you can access the API from your local workstation.
Installing the client library
npm install @google-cloud/apigee-registry
The Apigee Registry API Node.js Client API Reference documentation also contains samples.
Supported Node.js Versions
Our client libraries follow the Node.js release schedule. Libraries are compatible with all current active and maintenance versions of Node.js. If you are using an end-of-life version of Node.js, we recommend that you update as soon as possible to an actively supported LTS version.
Google's client libraries support legacy versions of Node.js runtimes on a best-efforts basis with the following warnings:
- Legacy versions are not tested in continuous integration.
- Some security patches and features cannot be backported.
- Dependencies cannot be kept up-to-date.
Client libraries targeting some end-of-life versions of Node.js are available, and
can be installed through npm dist-tags.
The dist-tags follow the naming convention
npm install @google-cloud/apigee-registry@legacy-8 installs client libraries
for versions compatible with Node.js 8.
This library follows Semantic Versioning.
This library is considered to be in beta. This means it is expected to be mostly stable while we work toward a general availability release; however, complete stability is not guaranteed. We will address issues and requests against beta libraries with a high priority.
More Information: Google Cloud Platform Launch Stages
Contributions welcome! See the Contributing Guide.
Please note that this
and a variety of configuration files in this repository (including
are generated from a central template. To edit one of these files, make an edit
to its templates in
Apache Version 2.0