The RpcStatus class provides the status of an on-going or complete RPC via the following fields:
- The State of the RPC.
- The Error name set by the application. Only set when the status is
APPLICATION_ERROR. Used by the application to transmit the specific reason for an error.
- The error message associated with the RPC status.
The RpcStatus class provides a subclass, State, an Enum of possible RPC states:
- The RPC completed successfully.
- The RPC is still running (not complete)
- The request was malformed or incomplete.
- The server experienced an unexpected error.
- An error occured in the network.
- The application is indicating an error. When in this state, the RPC needs automatically sets