protorpc.remote package provides the following exception classes:
- class ApplicationError()
- Raised for application-specific errors.
- class MethodNotFoundError()
- Raised when an unknown method is requested by an RPC.
- class NetworkError()
- Raised when a network error occurs during an RPC.
- class RequestError()
- Raised when the wrong request objects are received during method invocation.
- class RpcError()
- This is the base class for all exceptions in this package.
- class ServerError()
- Raised when an unexpected error occurs on the server.