- Real-time processing
- Application errors are processed and displayed in the interface within seconds. Enable auto-reload for an up-to-date interface.
- Intelligent Error Grouping
- Errors are grouped and de-duplicated by analysing their stack traces. Our system knows about the common frameworks used for your language and groups errors accordingly.
- Overview With Filtering
- Aggregated errors are presented in a concise overview table. Sort by occurrences, number of affected users or first/last seen date. Filter the content by time window or service. Enable auto-refresh to keep an eye on the changes.
- Error Details
- A dedicated page displays the details of the error: bar chart over time, list of affected versions, request URL and link to the request log.
- Stack Trace Exploration
- Stack traces are parsed and displayed with a style that helps you focus on what matters. Click stack frames to go to source and start debugging.
- Opt in to receive instant email and mobile alerts on newly seen errors.
- Issue Tracker Integration
- Easily link an error to an issue from your issue tracker. See at a glance which errors have associated issues.
- Mobile application
- Error Reporting is available on desktop and in the Cloud Console mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Easy Setup
- Error and exception data is sent by calling a dedicated API or simply using Stackdriver Logging. The feature is available with zero setup for App Engine applications and requires just a few steps to set up on other platforms like Google Compute Engine and AWS EC2.
Stackdriver Error Reporting supports errors sent through the use of either:
“ We have been in search of a solution like this and were about to try wiring together various vendor solutions. Stackdriver Error Reporting really hits the mark and has immediately uncovered issues that had been unnoticed in production. I credit this tool with raising the quality and user experience of our product to a huge degree. ”- John Koehl CTO, Batterii
Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.