You can browse additional samples from Google at GitHub with the links below.
Google Cloud Solutions
Google Cloud Solutions provides tutorials on using many Google Cloud products together. You can search for tutorials that use Dialogflow.
Coursera offers the following courses:
- Contact Center AI: Conversational Design Fundamentals
- Contact Center AI: Building a Dynamic Virtual Agent
- Contact Center AI: Operations and Implementation
Qwiklabs offers the following labs:
Code samples & tutorials:
- A best practice for streaming audio from a browser microphone to Dialogflow by using websockets: Code sample, building an IoT Selfservice Kiosk
- Introduction to the GCP conversational AI components, and integrating your own voice AI in a web app.
- Building a client-side web application which streams audio from a browser microphone to a server.
- Building a web server which receives a browser microphone stream and uses Dialogflow or the Speech to Text API for retrieving text results.
- Getting Audio Data from Text (Text to Speech) and play it in your browser.
- Web streaming samples
Blogs and tutorials written by the community:
- A simple solution for fetching data from a headless CMS in a Dialogflow Chatbot
- Building your own conversational voice AI with Dialogflow & Speech To Text in web apps
- Create high-quality chatbots by making use of agent validation, an out of the box review feature.
- Mastering auto speech adaptation in Dialogflow for voice agents
- Orchestrate multiple sub chatbots from one chat interface