In this section, you learn how to view high-level and detailed information about a private connectivity configuration.
View high-level information
High-level information about a private connectivity configuration includes:
- The name of the private connectivity configuration.
- The status of the configuration (
Inactive). If the status is
Active, then the number of connection profiles to which the configuration is assigned appears.
- When the configuration was created.
- The region where the configuration is established.
- The VPC network that you selected for the configuration when you created it.
- The subnet on your VPC network that's assigned to this configuration.
View detailed information
In addition to viewing high-level information about a private connectivity configuration, you can click a configuration to see additional information, including:
- The ID of the private connectivity configuration.
- A link to the VPC network.
- Additional information about the connection profiles that use the private connectivity configuration. You assign the configuration to connection profiles when you create the profiles.
Go to the Private connectivity configurations page in the Google Cloud Console.
Click the configuration for which you want to see detailed information. This information appears on the Private connectivity configuration details page.
After viewing high-level and detailed information about a private connectivity configuration, you can use the configuration to create a connection profile.