These guides describe how to perform various common tasks using the Google Compute Engine API.
For information about specific methods, see the API reference.
- Authorize Requests
- Basics of using OAuth 2.0 to authorize requests.
- Creating API Requests and Handling Responses
- Construct API requests and handle API responses from the Google Compute Engine API.
- Standard Query Parameters
- Query parameters that can be used with all methods and all resources in the Google Compute Engine API.
- Improve Performance
- Techniques for improving your application's performance, including using gzip and working with partial resources.
- Batch requests
- Batch API calls together to reduce the number of HTTP connections your client has to make.