Get a Google support package
Google Cloud offers different support packages to meet different needs, such as 24/7 coverage, phone support, and access to a technical support manager. For more information, see Google Cloud Support.
Get support from the community
Ask a question on Stack Overflow
Ask a question about Vertex AI on Stack
Overflow. Use the tag
for questions about Vertex AI. This tag not only receives responses
from the Stack Overflow community, but also from Google engineers, who monitor
the tag and offer unofficial support.
Discuss Vertex AI
To discuss specific Vertex AI features, join the following groups:
- AutoML training for image data discussion group
- AutoML training for tabular data discussion group
- AutoML training for text data discussion group
- AutoML training for video data discussion group
Get support for machine learning frameworks
Vertex AI provides pre-built containers with the following machine learning (ML) frameworks: TensorFlow, scikit-learn, and XGBoost. Use of these pre-built containers in Vertex AI is fully backed by the SLA and covered by the standard support options.
To get support for an ML framework, including for bugs and documentation issues unrelated to Vertex AI, use that ML framework's support options:
- To get support for TensorFlow, see the TensorFlow documentation. To submit issues to TensorFlow, see the TensorFlow issue tracker on GitHub.
- To get support for scikit-learn, see the scikit-learn FAQ. To submit issues to scikit-learn, see the scikit-learn issue tracker on GitHub.
- To get support for XGBoost, see the XGBoost FAQ. To submit issues to XGBoost, see the XGBoost issue tracker on GitHub.
File bugs or feature requests
From the Vertex AI documentation, click Send feedback near the top right of the page. This opens a feedback form. Your comments will be reviewed by the Vertex AI team.