Last modified: May 24, 2021
Use of the Marketplace is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable agreement between Customer and Google.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Marketplace:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others;
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Marketplace by customers, Vendors, or other authorized users;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Marketplace;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisements or other solicitations ("spam"); or
- to use the Marketplace to access any other Google or Vendor product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other product or service.