Last modified: Aug 1, 2023
Use of the Google Cloud Marketplace (the “Marketplace”) is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Marketplace vendors and customers will not, and will not allow third parties to use or access the Marketplace:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others;
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity, including the facilitation of any illegal transaction;
- through deceptive, fraudulent, or other invalid means, including through the fraudulent or unauthorized use of software or credit cards;
- through the use of robots or other automated query tools or computer-generated search requests;
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Marketplace by customers, vendors, or other authorized users;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Marketplace; or
- to access any Google or vendor product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such product or service.