Get a Google support package
Google Cloud offers different support packages to meet different needs, such as 24/7 coverage, phone support, and access to a technical support manager. For more information, see Google Cloud Support.
Discuss Security Command Center
File bugs or feature requests
To file a bug or a feature request, use the
Use the component
Public Trackers > Security Command Center for
questions about Security Command Center. Note that this is a public
component, and other users will be able to see what you have filed. This content
will be reviewed by Google engineers, who monitor the component.
Event Threat Detection
Web Security Scanner
To file bugs or a feature request, use the Google Issue Tracker for the Web Security Scanner component.
We value your feedback about Web Security Scanner. Example feedback topics are:
- Noise: Finding false positives? Please let us know, we have a goal for zero false positives.
- Coverage: Is our crawling system having problems navigating your site?
- Effectiveness: Did we miss a bug you think we should have caught?
- Authentication: Are you having problems with our custom login support?
- Usability: We want an easy to use scanner, how can we make it more intuitive?
- General: Do you love it? Do you hate it? Was it worth your time to set up and use?
To send feedback about a specific scan:
- Sign in to the test account that you used to create the scan.
- Go to the Web Security Scanner page
in the Cloud Console.
Go to the Web Security Scanner page
- Click Select, and then select the project that contains the scan that you want to edit.
- Under Scan configs, click the name of the scan that you want to edit.
- On the scan details page that appears, click Send feedback.
- Click Send feedback and enter the feedback you want to share.
- When you're finished entering feedback, click Send.