Devices API overview
The Cloud Identity Groups API allows you to create and manage different types of devices within your organization. Supported devices include Android, iOS (With Fundamental, Basic or Advanced management) and desktop devices, including those with Enhanced Desktop Security for Windows, Endpoint Verification or Drive File Stream.
With the Devices API, you can:
- Manage personal and company-owned devices.
- Manage organizational user accounts on devices.
- Perform actions, such as wipe a device or remote sign-out, on devices.
- Search for devices and organizational user accounts on devices
- Manage custom state with each user account. This state can be used to evaluate Context Aware Access levels.
Here are a few next steps you might take:
- To set up Cloud Identity, refer to Setting up Cloud Identity.
- To set up the Devices API, refer to Setting up the Devices API.
- To create a device, refer to Create a device.