You can see the latest product updates for all of Google Cloud on the Google Cloud page, browse and filter all release notes in the Google Cloud console, or you can programmatically access release notes in BigQuery.
To get the latest product updates delivered to you, add the URL of this page to your
reader, or add the feed URL directly:
April 13, 2022
January 25, 2022
Certificate Authority Service provides a public issue tracker that you can use for suggesting product features, providing product and documentation feedback, and reporting issues. For more information, see File bugs or feature requests.
November 24, 2021
You can now browse all the code samples for Certificate Authority Service on the documentation site. To check all the available code samples, see All CA Service code samples.
July 02, 2021
Certificate Authority Service is now generally available with the following new features.
- Certificate authority (CA) pools: A CA pool is a container for multiple CAs with a common certificate issuance policy and IAM policy. More information: Overview of CA pools.
- Certificate templates: Certificate templates are reusable and parameterized schemas for common certificate issuance scenarios. The reusable configs feature has been retired, and certificate template replaces it. More information: Certificate templates.
- Identity reflection: Identity reflection is a special certificate issuance mode that limits an unprivileged certificate requester. With the identity reflection mode, the unprivileged certificate requester can only request certificates with a SAN corresponding to the identity in their credential. More information: Using identity reflection.
- Updates to CA states: A new state called
STAGEDhas been added to the list of CA states. The new set of CA states can be found here: Certificate authority states.
- New locations: CA Service has expanded the list of locations where you can create your resources. For the complete list of locations, see Locations.
In addition to the above features, Certificate Authority Service has the following updates as part of the GA release.
- Pricing: CA Service offers a simple pay-as-you-go pricing model. Large volume customers can also avail the subscription-based pricing model. More information: Pricing.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA): SLA for CA Service is now publicly available and offers 99.9% availability per region for certificate creation. More information: SLA.
- Compliance: CA Service meets ISO 27001, 27017, 27018, SOC1, SOC2, SOC3, BSI C5, and PCI compliance standards.
October 19, 2020
Certificate Authority Service is available in Preview. The Preview features should not be used for production use, as all CAs and certificates created during the Preview period will be erased with the GA release.
April 04, 2020
Certificate Authority Service is available in private Alpha.