You must have the Billing Account Administrator role (
complete a series of one-time tasks per project and VPC network to create a
connection from the user's environment to the Cloud Volumes Service. For more
In the Cloud Console, on the project selector page, select or create a Google Cloud project.
Make sure that billing is enabled for your project. Learn how to confirm that billing is enabled for your project.
In the Cloud Console, open Cloud Shell.Open Cloud Shell
In Cloud Shell, run the following command to determine whether the Service Networking API and the Service Management API are enabled in your project:
gcloud --project=my-cvs-prj services list
If the APIs are not listed in the output, then they are not enabled.
If the Service Networking API and the Service Management API are not already enabled, then run the following commands in Cloud Shell to enable them:
gcloud --project=my-cvs-prj services enable servicenetworking.googleapis.com gcloud --project=my-cvs-prj services enable servicemanagement.googleapis.com
- Setting up private services access for Cloud Volumes Service
- Creating and managing NFS volumes
- Creating and managing SMB volumes
- Monitoring cloud volumes
- Creating and managing volume snapshots
- Reverting a volume using a snapshot
- Backing up and restoring a cloud volume
- Security considerations
- FAQs about NetApp Cloud Volumes Service for Google Cloud
- Explore reference architectures, diagrams, tutorials, and best practices about Google Cloud. Take a look at our Cloud Architecture Center.