Last modified: June 30, 2020
The complete list of services that form Google Cloud Platform is shown below. While Google offers many other services and APIs, only the services below are covered by the Google Cloud Platform terms of service, service level agreements (if applicable), and support offerings. Offerings identified below as Software or Premium Software are not Services under the Google Cloud Platform Terms of Service and the Data Processing and Security Terms.
AI Platform Data Labeling: AI Platform Data Labeling is a service that helps developers obtain high quality data to train and evaluate their machine learning models. It supports labeling for image, video, text, and audio as well as management of all of your labeled data in one place.
AI Platform Neural Architecture Search (NAS): NAS is a managed service leveraging Google's neural architecture search technology to generate, evaluate, and train numerous model architectures for a customer's application. NAS training services facilitate management of large-scale experiments.
AI Platform Notebooks: AI Platform Notebooks is a managed service that offers an integrated JupyterLab environment in which machine learning developers and data scientists can create instances running JupyterLab that come pre-installed with the latest data science and machine learning frameworks in a single click.
AI Platform Training and Prediction: AI Platform Training and Prediction is a managed service that enables you to easily build machine learning models with the powerful TensorFlow framework. It provides scalable training and prediction services that work on large scale datasets.
Anthos: Anthos is a solution designed for building and managing modern applications running across hybrid cloud environments. Anthos is an integrated platform incorporating cloud-based services and software components, including:
- Anthos Config Management: Anthos Config Management is a policy management solution for enabling consistent configuration across multiple Kubernetes clusters. Anthos Config Management allows you to specify one single source of truth and then enforce those policies on your cluster.
- Anthos Integration with Google Cloud Platform Services: Google Cloud Platform services and components may be used in connection with Anthos deployments, including Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Cloud Logging, Cloud Monitoring, Traffic Director, and Google Cloud Platform Marketplace.
- Anthos Premium Software: Anthos includes the software components listed below as Premium Software.
- Anthos Service Mesh:This is a managed service mesh service that includes (i) a managed certificate authority that issues cryptographic certificates that identify customer workloads within the Anthos Service Mesh for mutual authentication, and (ii) telemetry for customers to manage and monitor their services. Customers receive details showing an inventory of services, can understand their service dependencies, and receive metrics for monitoring their services. For clarity this service does not include Anthos Service Mesh -- Software (see below regarding Premium Software).
- Google Kubernetes Engine: Google Kubernetes Engine, powered by the open source container scheduler Kubernetes, enables you to run containers on Google Cloud Platform. Kubernetes Engine takes care of provisioning and maintaining the underlying virtual machine cluster, scaling your application, and operational logistics such as logging, monitoring, and cluster health management.
- Connect: Connect is a service that enables both users and Google-hosted components to interact with clusters through a connection to the in-cluster Connect software agent.
- Hub: Hub is centralized control-plane that enables a user to register clusters running in a variety of environments, including Google’s cloud, on premises in customer datacenters, or other third party clouds. Hub provides a way for customers to centrally manage features and services on customer-registered clusters.
App Engine: App Engine enables you to build and host applications on the same systems that power Google applications. App Engine offers fast development and deployment; simple administration, with no need to worry about hardware, patches or backups; and effortless scalability.
Artifact Registry: Artifact Registry is a service for managing container images and packages. It is integrated with Google Cloud tooling and runtimes and comes with support for native artifact protocols. This makes it simple to integrate it with your CI/CD tooling to set up automated pipelines.
BigQuery: BigQuery is a fully managed data analysis service that enables businesses to analyze Big Data. It features highly scalable data storage that accommodates up to hundreds of terabytes, the ability to perform ad hoc queries on multi-terabyte datasets, and the ability to share data insights via the web.
Certificate Authority Service: Certificate Authority Service is a cloud-hosted certificate issuance service that lets customers issue and manage certificates for their cloud or on-premises workloads. Certificate Authority Service can be used to create certificate authorities using Cloud KMS keys to issue, revoke, and renew subordinate and end-entity certificates.
Cloud Bigtable: Cloud Bigtable is a fast, fully managed, highly-scalable NoSQL database service. It is designed for the collection and retention of data from 1TB to hundreds of PB.
Cloud Build: Cloud Build is a service that executes your builds on Google Cloud Platform infrastructure. Cloud Build can import source code from Cloud Storage, Cloud Source Repositories, GitHub, or Bitbucket; execute a build to your specifications; and produce artifacts such as Docker containers or Java archives.
Cloud Data Fusion: Cloud Data Fusion is a fully managed, cloud native, enterprise data integration service for quickly building and managing data pipelines. Cloud Data Fusion provides a graphical interface to help increase time efficiency and reduce complexity and allows business users, developers, and data scientists to easily and reliably build scalable data integration solutions to cleanse, prepare, blend, transfer, and transform data without having to wrestle with infrastructure.
Cloud Data Loss Prevention: Cloud Data Loss Prevention helps you understand and manage sensitive data. It provides fast, scalable classification and optional redaction for sensitive data elements like credit card numbers, names, social security numbers, passport numbers, US and selected international driver's license numbers, phone numbers, and more.
Cloud Endpoints: Cloud Endpoints is a tool that helps you to develop, deploy, secure and monitor your APIs running on Google Cloud Platform.
Cloud External Key Manager (Cloud EKM): Cloud EKM lets you encrypt data in Google Cloud Platform with encryption keys that are stored and managed in a third-party key management system deployed outside Google's infrastructure.
Cloud Filestore: Cloud Filestore is a scalable and highly available shared file service fully managed by Google. Cloud Filestore provides persistent storage ideal for shared workloads. It is best suited for enterprise applications requiring persistent, durable, shared storage which is accessed by NFS or requires a POSIX compliant file system.
Cloud Functions: Cloud Functions is a lightweight, event-based, asynchronous compute solution that allows you to create small, single-purpose functions that respond to cloud events without the need to manage a server or a runtime environment.
Cloud Healthcare: Cloud Healthcare is a fully managed service to send, receive, store, query, transform, and analyze healthcare and life sciences data and enable advanced insights and operational workflows using highly scalable and compliance-focused infrastructure.
Cloud HSM: Cloud HSM (Hardware Security Module) is a cloud-hosted key management service that lets you protect encryption keys and perform cryptographic operations within a managed HSM service. You can generate, use, rotate, and destroy various symmetric and asymmetric keys.
Cloud Key Management Service: Cloud Key Management Service is a cloud-hosted key management service that lets you manage cryptographic keys for your cloud services the same way you do on premises. You can generate, use, rotate, and destroy AES256, RSA 2048, RSA 3072, RSA 4096, EC P256, and EC P384 cryptographic keys.
- Cloud Run (fully managed) lets you run stateless containers on a fully managed environment.
- Cloud Run for Anthos on Google Cloud lets you run stateless containers on Anthos GKE.
Cloud SQL: Cloud SQL is a web service that allows you to create, configure, and use relational databases that live in Google's cloud. It is a fully-managed service that maintains, manages, and administers your databases, allowing you to focus on your applications and services.
Cloud Storage: Cloud Storage is a RESTful service for storing and accessing your data on Google's infrastructure. The service combines the performance and scalability of Google's cloud with advanced security and sharing capabilities.
Cloud Translation (including Cloud Translation v2 or any subsequent general availability version/release): Cloud Translation is a RESTful API that automatically translates text from one language to another language (e.g. French to English). You can use the API to programmatically translate text in your webpages or apps.
Compute Engine: Compute Engine offers scalable and flexible virtual machine computing capabilities in the cloud, with options to utilize certain CPUs, GPUs, or Cloud TPUs. You can use Compute Engine to solve large-scale processing and analytic problems on Google's computing, storage, and networking infrastructure.
Container Registry: Container Registry is a private Docker image storage system on Google Cloud Platform. The registry can be accessed through an HTTPS endpoint, so you can pull images from your machine, whether it's a Compute Engine instance or your own hardware.
Data Catalog: Data Catalog is a fully managed and scalable metadata management service that empowers organizations to quickly discover, manage, and understand their data in Google Cloud. It offers a central data catalog across certain Google Cloud Services that allows organizations to have a unified view of their data assets.
Dataflow: Dataflow is a fully managed service for strongly consistent, parallel data-processing pipelines. It provides an SDK for Java with composable primitives for building data-processing pipelines for batch or continuous processing. This service manages the life cycle of Compute Engine resources of the processing pipeline(s). It also provides a monitoring user interface for understanding pipeline health.
Datalab: Datalab is an interactive tool for exploration, transformation, analysis and visualization of your data on Google Cloud Platform. It runs in your cloud project and enables you to write code to use other Big Data and storage services using a rich set of Google-authored and third party libraries.
Dataproc: Dataproc is a fast, easy to use, managed Spark and Hadoop service for distributed data processing. It provides management, integration, and development tools for unlocking the power of rich open source data processing tools. With Dataproc, you can create Spark/Hadoop clusters sized for your workloads precisely when you need them.
Datastore: Datastore is a fully managed, schemaless, non-relational datastore. It provides a rich set of query capabilities, supports atomic transactions, and automatically scales up and down in response to load. It can scale to support an application with 1,000 users or 10 million users with no code changes.
Deep Learning Containers: Deep Learning Containers are prepackaged and optimized deep learning containers for developing, testing, and deploying AI applications on TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit learn, and other machine learning frameworks.
Firestore: Firestore is a NoSQL document database for storing, syncing, and querying data for mobile and web apps. Its client libraries provide live synchronization and offline support, while its security features and integrations with Firebase and Google Cloud Platform accelerate building serverless apps.
Game Servers: Game Servers is a managed service in Beta that enables game developers to deploy and manage their dedicated game servers across multiple Agones clusters around the world through a single interface.
Google Cloud VMware Engine (GCVE) is a managed VMware-as-a-Service that is specifically designed for running VMware workloads on Google Cloud Platform. GCVE enables customers to run VMware virtual machines natively in a dedicated, private, software-defined data center.
Identity Platform: Identity Platform provides you with functionality and tools to manage your users' identities and access to your applications. Identity Platform supports authentication and management of users with a variety of methods, including email & password, phone number, and popular federated identity providers like Google and Facebook.
IoT Core: IoT Core is a fully managed service that allows you to easily and securely connect, manage, and ingest data from internet connected devices. It permits utilization of other Google Cloud services for collecting, processing, analyzing, and visualizing IoT data in real time.
Media Translation API: Media Translation API is a gRPC API that automatically translates audio from one language to another language (e.g., French to English) and supports streaming real time. You can use the API to programmatically translate audio in your apps.
Memorystore: Memorystore, which includes Memorystore for Redis and Memorystore for Memcached, provides a fully managed in-memory data store service that allows customers to deploy distributed caches that provide sub-millisecond data access.
Operations suite of products:
- Cloud Debugger: connects your application's production data to your source code by inspecting the state of your application at any code location in production without stopping or slowing down your requests.
- Cloud Logging: is a fully managed service that performs at scale and can ingest application and system log data, as well as custom log data from thousands of VMs and containers. Cloud Logging allows you to analyze and export selected logs to long-term storage in real time. Cloud Logging includes the Error Reporting feature, which analyzes and aggregates the errors in your cloud applications and notifies you when new errors are detected.
- Cloud Monitoring: provides visibility into the performance, uptime, and overall health of cloud-powered applications. Cloud Monitoring collects metrics, events, and metadata from certain Services, hosted uptime probes, application instrumentation, alert management, notifications and a variety of common application components.
- Cloud Profiler: provides continuous profiling of resource consumption in your production applications, helping you identify and eliminate potential performance issues.
- Cloud Trace: provides latency sampling and reporting for App Engine, including per-URL statistics and latency distributions.
Pub/Sub: Pub/Sub is designed to provide reliable, many-to-many, asynchronous messaging between applications. Publisher applications can send messages to a "topic" and other applications can subscribe to that topic to receive the messages. By decoupling senders and receivers, Pub/Sub allows developers to communicate between independently written applications.
Secret Manager: Secret Manager provides a secure and convenient method for storing API keys, passwords, certificates, and other sensitive data.
Cloud Spanner: Cloud Spanner is a fully managed, mission-critical relational database service. It is designed to provide a scalable online transaction processing (OLTP) database with high availability and strong consistency at global scale.
Talent Solution: Talent Solution offers access to Google's machine learning, enabling company career sites, job boards, ATS, staffing agencies, and other recruitment technology platforms to improve the talent acquisition experience.
Test Lab: Test Lab enables you to test mobile applications using physical and virtual devices in the cloud. It runs instrumentation tests and script-less robotic tests on a matrix of device configurations, and reports detailed results to help improve the quality of your mobile app.
Google Cloud Platform Machine Learning Services Group:
- AutoML: AutoML is a machine learning product suite that enables developers
with limited machine learning expertise to provide their data sets and obtain access to quality
trained models produced by Google's transfer learning and Neural Architecture Search (Google's
technology for finding, generating, evaluating, and training numerous neural architectures to
automatically select a solution for the customer's application):
- AutoML Natural Language: AutoML Natural Language enables customers to categorize input text into their own custom defined labels (supervised classification). Users can customize models to their own domain or use case.
- AutoML Tables: AutoML Tables enables your entire team of data scientists, analysts, and developers to automatically build and deploy state-of-the-art machine learning models on structured data at increased speed and scale.
- AutoML Translation: AutoML Translation is a simple and scalable translation solution that allows businesses and developers with limited machine learning expertise to customize the Google Neural Machine Translation (GNMT) model for their own domain or use-case.
- AutoML Video: AutoML Video is a simple and flexible machine learning service that lets businesses and developers easily train custom and scalable video models for their own domain or use cases.
- AutoML Vision: AutoML Vision is a simple and flexible machine learning service that lets businesses and developers with limited machine learning expertise train custom and scalable vision models for their own use cases.
- Recommendations AI: Recommendations AI enables you to build an end-to-end personalized recommendation system based on state-of-the-art deep learning ML models, without a need for expertise in ML or recommendation system architecture.
- Cloud Natural Language API: Cloud Natural Language API provides powerful natural language understanding as an easy to use API. This API enables application developers to answer the following questions: 1) What are the entities referred to in the block of text?; 2) What is the sentiment (positive or negative) for this block of text?; 3) What is the language of this block of text?; and 4) What is the syntax for this block of text (including parts of speech and dependency trees)? Users can call this API by passing in a block of text or by referring to a document in Cloud Storage.
- Cloud Vision: Cloud Vision enables developers to understand the content of an image by encapsulating powerful machine learning models in an easy to use API. It quickly classifies images into thousands of categories (e.g., "sailboat", "lion", "Eiffel Tower"), detects individual objects and faces within images, and finds and reads printed words contained within images. You can build metadata on your image catalog, moderate offensive content, or enable new marketing scenarios through image sentiment analysis. You can also analyze images uploaded in the request and integrate with your image storage on Cloud Storage.
- Dialogflow: Dialogflow is a development suite for voice and text conversational apps including chatbots. Dialogflow is cross-platform and can connect to your own apps (on the web, Android, iOS, and IoT) or existing platforms (e.g., Actions on Google, Facebook Messenger, Slack). Dialogflow Enterprise Edition is the paid enterprise tier of Dialogflow provided under the Google Cloud Platform Terms of Service. (The free tier of Dialogflow (Dialogflow Standard Edition) is not offered via the Google Cloud Platform Terms of Service and is provided under the Dialogflow Standard Edition Terms of Service).
- Document AI: Document AI classifies and extracts structured data from documents to help discover insights and automate business processes.
- Speech-to-Text: Speech-to-Text allows developers to convert audio to text by applying powerful neural network models in an easy to use API.
- Text-to-Speech: Text-to-Speech synthesizes human-like speech based on input text in a variety of voices and languages.
- Video Intelligence API: Video Intelligence API makes videos searchable, and discoverable, by extracting metadata with an easy to use REST API. It quickly annotates videos stored in Cloud Storage, and helps you identify key noun entities of your video and when they occur within the video.
Google Cloud Platform Networking Products:
- Cloud CDN: Cloud CDN uses Google's globally distributed edge points of presence to cache HTTP(S) load balanced content close to your users.
- Cloud DNS: Cloud DNS is a high performance, resilient, global, fully managed DNS service that provides a RESTful API to publish and manage DNS records for your applications and services.
- Cloud Interconnect: Cloud Interconnect offers enterprise-grade connections to Google Cloud Platform using Google Services for Dedicated Interconnect, Partner Interconnect and Cloud VPN. This solution allows you to directly connect your on-premises network to your Virtual Private Cloud.
- Cloud Load Balancing: Cloud Load Balancing provides scaling, high availability, and traffic management for your internet-facing and private applications.
- Cloud NAT (Network Address Translation): Cloud NAT enables instances in a private network to communicate with the internet.
- Cloud Router: Cloud Router enables dynamic Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) route updates between your VPC network and your non-Google network.
- Cloud VPN: Cloud VPN allows you to connect to your Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) network from your existing network, such as your on-premises network, another VPC network, or another cloud provider's network, through an IPsec connection using (i) Classic VPN, which supports dynamic (BGP) routing or static routing (route-based or policy-based), or (ii) HA (high-availability) VPN, which supports dynamic routing with a simplified redundancy setup, separate failure domains for the gateway interfaces, and a higher service level objective.
- Google Cloud Armor: Google Cloud Armor offers a policy framework and rules language for customizing access to internet-facing applications and deploying defenses against denial of service attacks.
- Network Service Tiers: Network Service Tiers enable you to select different quality networks (tiers) for outbound traffic to the internet: the Standard Tier primarily utilizes third party transit providers while the Premium Tier leverages Google's private backbone and peering surface for egress.
- Traffic Director: Traffic Director is Google Cloud Platform's traffic management service for open service meshes.
- Virtual Private Cloud: Virtual Private Cloud provides a private network topology with IP allocation, routing, and network firewall policies to create a secure environment for your deployments.
- VPC Service Controls: VPC Service Controls provide administrators the ability to configure security perimeters around resources of API based cloud services (such as Cloud Storage, BigQuery, Bigtable) and limit access to authorized VPC networks, thereby mitigating data exfiltration risks.
Other Google Cloud Platform Services:
- Access Approval allows customers to approve eligible manual, targeted accesses by Google administrators to their data or workloads before those accesses happen.
- Access Context Manager allows Google Cloud organization administrators to define fine-grained, attribute based access control for projects, apps and resources.
- Access Transparency captures near real-time logs of manual, targeted accesses by Google administrators, and serves them to customers via their Cloud Logging account.
- Apigee is a full-lifecycle API management platform that lets customers design, secure, analyze, and scale APIs, giving them visibility and control. Apigee is available as Apigee Edge, a fully-managed service, Apigee hybrid, a hybrid model that's partially hosted and managed by the customer, or Apigee Private Cloud, an entirely customer hosted Premium Software solution.
- BigQuery Data Transfer Service automates data movement from SaaS applications to BigQuery on a scheduled, managed basis. With the BigQuery Data Transfer Service, you can transfer data to BigQuery from SaaS applications including Google Ads, Campaign Manager, Google Ad Manager, and YouTube.
- Binary Authorization helps customers ensure that only signed and explicitly-authorized workload artifacts are deployed to their production environments. It offers tools for customers to formalize and codify secure supply chain policies for their organizations.
- Cloud Asset Inventory is an inventory of cloud assets with history. It enables users to export cloud resource metadata at a given timestamp or cloud resource metadata history within a time window.
- Cloud Composer is a managed workflow orchestration service that can be used to author, schedule, and monitor pipelines that span across clouds and on-premises data centers. Cloud Composer allows you to use Apache Airflow without the hassle of creating and managing complex Airflow infrastructure.
- Cloud Console App is a native mobile app that enables customers to manage key Google Cloud services. It provides monitoring, alerting, and the ability to take actions on resources.
- Cloud Deployment Manager is a hosted configuration tool which allows developers and administrators to provision and manage their infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform. It uses a declarative model which allows users to define or change the resources necessary to run their applications and will then provision and manage those resources.
- Cloud Life Sciences (formerly Google Genomics) provides services and tools for managing, processing, and transforming life sciences data.
- Cloud Scheduler is a fully managed enterprise-grade cron job scheduler. It allows you to schedule virtually any job, including batch, big data jobs, cloud infrastructure operations, and more. You can automate everything, including retries in case of failure to reduce manual toil and intervention. Cloud Scheduler even acts as a single pane of glass, allowing you to manage all your automation tasks from one place.
- Cloud SDK: Cloud SDK is a set of tools to manage resources and applications hosted on Google Cloud Platform. It includes the gcloud, gsutil, and bq command line tools. The gcloud command-line tool provides the primary command-line interface to Google Cloud Platform.
- Cloud Shell is a tool that provides command-line access to cloud resources directly from your browser. You can use Cloud Shell to run experiments, execute Cloud SDK commands, manage projects and resources, and do lightweight software development via the built-in web editor.
- Cloud Source Repositories: Cloud Source Repositories provides Git version control to support collaborative development of any application or service, including those that run on App Engine and Compute Engine.
- Cloud Tasks is a fully managed service that allows you to manage the execution, dispatch, and delivery of a large number of distributed tasks. Using Cloud Tasks, you can perform work asynchronously outside of a user or service-to-service request. Cloud Tasks provides all the benefits of a distributed task queue such as task offloading wherein heavyweight, background and long running processes can be dispatched to a task queue, loose coupling between microservices allowing them to scale independently, and enhanced system reliability as tasks are persisted in storage and retried automatically, making your infrastructure resilient to intermittent failures.
- Event Threat Detection helps detect threats in log data. Threat findings are written to Security Command Center and optionally to Cloud Logging.
- Identity & Access Management (IAM) provides administrators the ability to manage cloud resources centrally by controlling who can take what action on specific resources.
- Google Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy is a tool that helps control access, based on a user's identity and group membership, to applications running on Google Cloud Platform.
- Managed Service for Microsoft Active Directory (AD) is a Google Cloud service running Microsoft AD that enables you to deploy, configure and manage cloud-based AD-dependent workloads and applications. It is a fully managed service that is highly available, applies network firewall rules, and keeps AD servers updated with Operating System patches.
- Persistent Disk is durable and high performance block storage for Google Cloud Platform. Persistent Disk provides SSD and HDD storage that can be attached to instances running in either Compute Engine or Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Phishing Protection helps detect phishing attacks targeting end users and provides the ability to submit URLs to Google Safe Browsing.
- reCAPTCHA Enterprise helps detect fraudulent activity on websites.
- Recommenders automatically analyze your usage patterns to provide recommendations and insights across services to help you use Google Cloud Platform in a more secure, cost-effective, and efficient manner.
- Resource Manager API allows you to programmatically manage Google Cloud Platform container resources (such as Organizations and Projects), that allow you to group and hierarchically organize other Google Cloud Platform resources. This hierarchical organization lets you easily manage common aspects of your resources such as access control and configuration settings.
- Security Command Center helps security teams gather data, identify threats, and act on them before they result in business damage or loss. Through a set of native features like Security Health Analytics and additional partner integrations, it offers deep insight into application and data risk so that you can quickly mitigate threats to your cloud resources and evaluate overall health.
- Service Consumer Management provides utilities to help service producers manage their relationships with their services' consumers, including the ability to create and manage tenancy units.
- Service Control is a Google Cloud Platform infrastructure service that provides control plane functionality to managed services, such as logging, monitoring, and status checks.
- Service Directory is a managed service that offers customers a single place to publish, discover and connect their services in a consistent way, regardless of their environment. Service Directory supports services in Google Cloud, multi-cloud and on-prem environments and can scale up to thousands of services and endpoints for a single project.
- Service Management is a Google Cloud Platform infrastructure service that manages APIs and services, including Google Cloud Platform services and APIs and services created using Cloud Endpoints.
- Storage Transfer Service enables you to import large amounts of online data into Cloud Storage, quickly and cost-effectively. With Storage Transfer Service, you can transfer data from locations reachable by the general internet (e.g., HTTP/HTTPS), including Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), as well as transfer data between Google Cloud products (e.g., between two Cloud Storage buckets). You can also use Storage Transfer Service to move data between private data center storage (e.g., NFS) and Google Cloud products (e.g., transfer from NFS to Cloud Storage).
- Transfer Appliance is a solution that uses hardware appliances and software to transfer large amounts of data quickly and cost-effectively into Google Cloud Platform.
- Web Risk API is a Google Cloud service that lets client applications check URLs against Google's constantly updated lists of unsafe web resources.
- Web Security Scanner is a web application security scanner that enables developers to easily check for a subset of common web application vulnerabilities in websites built on App Engine and Compute Engine.
Cloud Identity Services:
- Cloud Identity Services are the services and editions as described at: https://cloud.google.com/terms/identity/user-features.html or such other URL as Google may provide.
Firebase and associated services:
- Cloud Storage for Firebase: Cloud Storage for Firebase adds customizable Google security (via Firebase Security Rules for Cloud Storage) to file uploads and downloads for your Firebase apps, as well as robust uploads and downloads regardless of network quality through the Firebase SDK. Cloud Storage for Firebase is backed by Cloud Storage, a service for storing and accessing your data on Google's infrastructure.
- Firebase Authentication: Firebase Authentication provides a service as part of the Firebase platform to authenticate and manage users in your applications. It supports authentication using email & password, phone number and popular federated identity providers like Google and Facebook.
- Firebase Test Lab: Firebase Test Lab lets you test your mobile app using your test code or automatically on a wide variety of devices and device configurations hosted in a Google data center, with test results made available in the Firebase console.
Google Cloud Platform Premium Software
Below is a list of available software components subject to the Google Cloud Platform Service Specific Terms as Premium Software.
Anthos: Anthos includes the following Premium Software components:
- Anthos Service Mesh - Software: Anthos Service Mesh is a suite of tools to run a reliable service mesh on Anthos, to help you monitor, manage and secure traffic between the services deployed on Anthos.
- Connect Software: Connect Software may be downloaded and installed in clusters to enable connectivity between the customer-registered cluster and Google Cloud.
- GKE On-Prem: GKE On-Prem enables you to run containers on Kubernetes within your data center.
- Cloud Logging and Cloud Monitoring for GKE On-Prem: Cloud Logging and Cloud Monitoring can be deployed in a range of hybrid cloud environments to enable centralized log storage, log analysis, metrics capture, metrics trending, customized alerting, and application debug tracing.
Apigee hybrid runtime: Apigee hybrid runtime enables you to run the Apigee runtime plane in containers on Kubernetes within your data center.
Apigee Private Cloud: Apigee Private Cloud enables you to host and run Apigee entirely within your data center.
Cloud Vision OCR On-Prem: Cloud Vision OCR On-Prem enables you to run Cloud Vision OCR models within your data center and across multiple cloud environments.
Speech-to-Text On-Prem: Speech-to-Text On-Prem enables you to run Cloud Speech-to-Text models within your data center and across multiple cloud environments.
Google Cloud Platform Software
Below is a non-exclusive list of available software components subject to the Google Cloud Platform Service Specific Terms as Software.
- Cloud Run for Anthos deployed on VMware enables you to run stateless containers on VMware.
- Config Connector is a Kubernetes add-on that allows you to manage your Google Cloud resources through Kubernetes configuration files.
- Migrate for Anthos enables you to migrate and run applications from virtual machines on-premise or other clouds into containers in Google Kubernetes Engine and Anthos, while producing container and data artifacts for integration with modern CI/CD, Anthos and Google Cloud services. Migrated container images and artifacts are portable for use across a variety of Google Kubernetes Engine and Anthos hybrid configurations as listed in the applicable software documentation. With Migrate for Anthos, the need for application rewrite is minimized.
- Migrate for Compute Engine enables you to validate, run, and migrate applications from on-premise or other clouds into Compute Engine while minimizing downtime and application rewrite.