Get a Google support package
Google Cloud Platform offers different support packages to meet different needs, such as 24/7 coverage, phone support, and access to a technical support manager. For more information, see GCP Support.
Get support from the community
If you have questions about how to use or manage Cloud SQL for MySQL, try the following:
- Review the Known Issues page.
- Review the Diagnosing Issues page.
- Have a look at the FAQ.
- Search existing issues in the community forums Stack Overflow and google-cloud-sql-discuss.
If you are still stuck, take one of the following steps:
- Ask a question on
Use the tag
google-cloud-sqlfor questions about Cloud SQL for MySQL. This tag not only receives responses from the Stack Overflow community, but also from Google engineers, who monitor the tag and offer unofficial support.
- Join the google-cloud-sql-discuss Google group to discuss Cloud SQL for MySQL issues.
When posting your question, provide:
- A description of your problem, including any error messages.
- The operation you attempted, for example, an admin operation or query.
- The time and date (including timezone) you encountered the problem.
- The tool or library that you use to interact with Cloud SQL.
- A code sample, if applicable and possible.
You can also join the google-cloud-sql-announce Google group to receive announcements about Cloud SQL for MySQL. Subscribe via email with firstname.lastname@example.org.
File bugs or feature requests
From the Cloud SQL for MySQL documentation click "Send feedback" near the top right of the page. This will open a feedback form. Your comments will be reviewed by the Cloud SQL for MySQL team.