kf unbind-service - Revoke an App's access to a service instance.
kf unbind-service APP_NAME SERVICE_INSTANCE [flags]
Unbind removes an App's access to a service instance.
This will delete the credential from the service broker that created the instance and update the VCAP_SERVICES environment variable for the App to remove the reference to the instance.
kf unbind-service myapp my-instance
- Do not wait for the action to complete on the server before returning.
- help for unbind-service
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.