kf delete-orphaned-routes - Delete Routes with no App bindings.
kf delete-orphaned-routes [flags]
Deletes Routes in the targeted Space that are fully reconciled and don't have any bindings to Apps.
- help for delete-orphaned-routes
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.